Friday, January 13, 2012

Yao Ming and ('lil Guy) James Donaldson photo from China

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/animal-house/201201/nba-legend-cuddles-panda

100_0131

I'm so glad to see that Yao is taking the lead (and stance) on environmental and animal issues.  Since I'm a vegetarian (not sure if Yao is) for over 25 years and seriously concerned about environmental issues, we're definitely two of the biggest people on the planet who have this in common.  

Recently he has been working Richard Branson (Virgin Airlines, CEO and founder) in speaking out against the consumption of Shark Fin soup (over 1 1/2 million sharks are killed each week to meet the shark fin soup demand).

I'll be meeting with Yao again when I go back to China and hope to work with him in those regards.  I can envision us teaming up and speaking up about caring for our planet!

Have a great day!

Standing_above_the_crowd

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment