Saturday, June 23, 2012

An Ohio Players Kind of Weekend! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHLz5ZcVVLc&feature=related

I'm finally getting some time to slow it down a touch and continue the "digitalization" of my vinyl LP collection.  I'm doing my entire Ohio Players collection this weekend.  Anybody out there remember them?  A lot of great hit songs "back in the day" such as "Fire", "Heaven Must Be Like This", "Skin Tight", "Jive Turkey", I Want to be Free", "Take De Funk Off, Fly", "Honey", Love Rollercoaster", "Far East Mississippi", and "Sweet Sticky Thing".  

I know that most of you out there don't have any ideal what I'm talking about or remember The Ohio Players... but if you do... I'm with you!

I can go on and on with these great songs by one of my all time favorite groups... The Ohio Players. Along with the great songs were the risque (especially back in the day) album covers!!!!

Oh well, if anyone needs to find me this weekend... you know where I'll be! (Smile!) 

 #mce_temp_url#

No comments:

Post a Comment