Saturday, May 28, 2022

I did a radio show last week on #TheTicket Dallas Sports Radio on KTCK FM 96.7 and 1310 AM with host, #NormHitzges. James Donaldson with Norm Hitzges on The Ticket Norm was on of the play by play guys, when I played for the #DallasMavericks, and now he hosts one of the most popular and award winning sports radio shows in the business. We talked about my personal experiences with #mentalhealthissues, and how, over the last 5 years, I've worked so hard to make my way through all of that. We talked about #DakPrescott, quarterback of the #DallasCowboys, and his public statements about his #depression. And, how #mentalhealthissues can affect everyone and anyone at any stage of life, no matter who you are. Enjoy the listen, and check out my website #www.yourgiftoflife.org to see the work I do and how you can support. Thanks, James Donaldson James Donaldson on Norm Hitzges on The Ticket
https://standingabovethecrowd.com/2020/10/listen-to-jamesdonaldson-talking-about-mentalhealth-on-theticket-dallas-sports-radio-ktck-fm-96-7-1310-am-september-30th-2020/

No comments:

Post a Comment