Saturday, December 19, 2009

Re: The Biggest Shopping Weekend is Here

Here we go with another big shopping weekend and everybody madly dashing and about to and fro in picking up their last-minute Christmas gifts for family friends and loved ones. It's like clockwork watching everyone start to panic under the stress and pressure of it all. I don't know about the rest of you out there but I decided several years ago to free myself from all that pressure and stress. My friends and family and loved ones know that I care about them and it is more important to receive a phone call, a card, or spend some quality time with them that is racking our brains and stress ourselves to the max in trying to find that ideal gift. Besides, it's so much easier to go online and do your shopping from there. I signed up years ago with one of my favorite business endeavors, marketamerica.com/donaldson and it has freed and allowed me to just do my shopping online and then send any guests in purchases directly to the people I bought it for. I'm not a big shopper during Christmas, but it's definitely the way to go, shopping online. If anyone needs any help in that regard, to free to contact me at marketamerica.com/donaldson or give me a call at 1-800-745-3161.

As I'm writing this and looking out of my window, I see what is becoming very typical in traditional site during the holiday season. A car driving by, with a tree strapped to its roof. It reminds me of a bunch of leaf cutter ants as they scurry about carrying it leaves just about as big as they are back to their nests. It's kind of humorous in an ironic kind of way!

No comments:

Post a Comment