Tuesday, March 26, 2013

James Donaldson Book Review: The 9/11 Commission Report by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks *****

James Donaldson Book Review: The 9/11 Commission Report by the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks *****

http://www.audible.com/pd?asin=B002V5BUYM 

 

I found this report/book very interesting and captivating throughout.  Perhaps it was because the 9/11 attacks on United States, are still so recent and fresh in our minds of those who lived through it all.  It was a terrifying time and I find that this report helps to answer a lot of questions with factual agreed upon bi-partisan ism that we don't see coming down from Capitol Hill too often.

This is a very long, 3 part book, but I found it to be an interesting read and keeps moving along just fast enough to keep my attention.    

Is it the last word on the subject?  I doubt it...there will always be conspiracy theories, books and movies that abound, and I'm sure that after "all is said and done", we may even find out more, but for now, this has got to be one of the most comprehensive reports/books yet.

Standing_above_the_crowd_postcard

 

No comments:

Post a Comment