Tuesday, August 8, 2023

#JamesDonaldson On #MentalHealth – Self-Care Assessment Sheet - #Business #Self-Care
Photo by August de Richelieu on Pexels.com

Here is a short series of Self-Care assessments that I wanted to share with everyone. Today's is about #business #self-care. Enjoy!

Taking care of yourself better is not only important to you but also to everyone around you. When you aren’t practicing self-care every day, you are not as healthy as you could be. This means you aren’t at your best and you aren’t able help others much.

To help you optimize or increase your self-care fill in each section of this self-care assessment sheet to give you an idea of what you need to work on, to feel better yourself and to be there for others.

For each of the following, rate how well you rate on each item. Use the number-system with 1 being poor and 5 being the best. Write your score in the line by the item. Then total up the numbers in each section and put it on the total score line by the section title.

Do not be discouraged by low numbers. Even if some area totals are no more than 10, at least you are doing something and now you are aware of areas you need to work a bit more on.

#Business #Self-Care

___  I arrive/begin work on time.

___  I work with a peer-support group.

___  I work with others a team-player.

___  I compliment others on their work.

___  I follow the rules/instructions set for my job.

___  I read industry-related information regularly.

___  I regularly build and enhance my job skills.

___  I keep my desk/office clean and organized.

___  I take time off only when needed.

___  I take 15-minute breaks as needed.

I want/need to build/enhance these qualities:

___________________________________    ___________________________________

___________________________________    ___________________________________

#James Donaldson notes:Welcome to the “next chapter” of my life… being a voice and an advocate for #mentalhealthawarenessandsuicideprevention, especially pertaining to our younger generation of students and student-athletes.Getting men to speak up and reach out for help and assistance is one of my passions. Us men need to not suffer in silence or drown our sorrows in alcohol, hang out at bars and strip joints, or get involved with drug use.Having gone through a recent bout of #depression and #suicidalthoughts myself, I realize now, that I can make a huge difference in the lives of so many by sharing my story, and by sharing various resources I come across as I work in this space.  #http://bit.ly/JamesMentalHealthArticleFind out more about the work I do on my 501c3 non-profit foundationwebsite www.yourgiftoflife.org Order your copy of James Donaldson's latest book,#CelebratingYourGiftofLife: From The Verge of Suicide to a Life of Purpose and Joy

www.celebratingyourgiftoflife.com

Photo by August de Richelieu on Pexels.com
https://standingabovethecrowd.com/2023/08/jamesdonaldson-on-mentalhealth-self-care-assessment-sheet-business-self-care/

No comments:

Post a Comment