Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm Making the Move From LP's To Digital - Come Go With Me As We Walk Down Memory Lane! (featuring Millie Jackson)

I’m going to really test your memories on this artist/singer.  Do you remember Mille Jackson?  She was a soul singing, R&B artist who added some raunchiness to her songs, yet sung from her heart about a lot of relationships gone wrong.  Good stuff!    

I’ve come across at least 10 – 15 Mill Jackson albums from the 70’ – 80’s and I’ll be working on converting them all weekend. (Smile!)

The first album is her “For Men Only” album from 1980 and some of the better hits on it are “If That Don’t Turn You On”, “I Wish That I Could Hurt That Way Again”, “A Fool’sAffair”, “Despair” and “Not On Your Life”.  My favorite cut is “A Fool’s Affair”.  Check it out!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment