Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Making the Move From LP's To Digital - Come Go With Me As We Walk Down Memory Lane! (featuring Millie Jackson)

I’m going to really test your memories on this artist/singer.  Do you remember Mille Jackson?  She was a soul singing, R&B artist who added some raunchiness to her songs, yet sung from her heart about a lot of relationships gone wrong.  Good stuff!    

I’ve come across at least 10 – 15 Millie Jackson albums from the 70’ – 80’s and I’ll be working on converting them all weekend. (Smile!)
Her “Just A “Lil Bit Of Country ” album from 1981 and some of the better hits on it are “Till I Get It Right”, “Loving You”, “Standing In Your Line” and “Rose Colored Glasses”. 

My favorite cut is “Rose Colored Glasses”.   Check it out!

Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment