Friday, April 1, 2011

Standing Above the Crowd book is now available!

Today is the day!!!

Today I became an officially, published author (my first books arrived at my home) with the book that I’ve been working on “Standing Above the Crowd”.  Now begins the speaker circuit and selling books! (smile!)

If you know of a group that I should contact to for a speaking engagement, please let me know.

You can pick up your very own autographed copy at www.StandingAboveTheCrowd.com

It’ll be available in select bookstores in a couple/few weeks.

Enjoy and thanks for your support!

 

Standing_above_the_crowd_postcard

 

 

 

 

What_People_Are_Saying_about_James_Donaldson_Testimonials_-_2011.pdf Download this file
Standing_Above_The_Crowd_Book_Review_-_March_2011.pdf Download this file

Standing_Above_the_Crowd_Press_Release.pdf Download this file

No comments:

Post a Comment