Friday, May 6, 2011

What People Are Saying About James Donaldson and his "Standing Above the Crowd" book (Kenn Thorpe, 5th Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt Instructor)

“James Donaldson is the most prolific and the most powerful figure of a Center the Mavericks have ever had (before or since his tenure in Dallas). I have known James Donaldson for over twenty years, and I was his tae kwon do instructor during some of the greatest years in Mavs history. I was honored that James listened to me as a teacher, but he taught me plenty. One of the greatest things he showed me was the importance of his steadfast loyalty to his friends. I know that I can count on James and that he and I will always be friends.”

— Kenn Thorpe, 5th Degree Tae Kwon Do Black Belt Instructor, Dallas, TX

Standing Above the Crowd is now available!!!  

To order your own personally autographed copy for only $19.95, please go to www.StandingAboveTheCrowd.com and James Donaldson will personally autograph your book to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment