Saturday, October 15, 2011

Introductory Paragraphs to Standing Above the Crowd by James Donaldson - #11

In these pages, you’ll read stories about people I’ve worked with along the way who had tons more talent than I have, much more physical ability than I could ever wish for, and were way smarter than I could ever hope to be, but I was able to compete alongside them because of what I call my “3-D Approach.”

Standing_above_the_crowd


James Donaldson’s - Standing Above the Crowd book is now available in ebook format! You'll find it on Amazon (just type my name into the search bar)

Of course, to order your own personally autographed copy for only $19.95, please go to www.StandingAboveTheCrowd.com and James Donaldson will personally autograph your book to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment