Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm Making the Move From LP's To Digital - Come Go With Me As We Walk Down Memory Lane! (featuring The Jackson 5 / Michael Jackson)

I’m converting my Jackson 5 / Michael Jackson albums this weekend and that’s a serious trip down memory lane.  I remember being a teenager and having the big ‘fro and playing my imaginary musical instruments and spinning, dancing and singing trying to be one of The Jackson 5!

I just converted Michael Jackson’s “Bad” album that was recorded in 1987.  It’s loaded with great songs like “Bad”, “The Way You Make Me Feel”, “Another Part Of Me”, Man In The Mirror”, “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You”, “Dirty Diana” and “Smooth Criminal”.  Wow!!!  Tough choices here, but I’m going to say that my favorite is “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You”. 

Enjoy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment