Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Making the Move From LP's To Digital - Come Go With Me As We Walk Down Memory Lane! (featuring The Isley Brothers)

I had a moment on this beautiful Thursday Seattle afternoon to sit down and listen to another Isley Brothers album as I’m converting them (and all of my albums) over to a digital format.  It’s great to take the time to do it and I find myself studying the album cover and reading through the lyrics on the album liner… just like I did back in high school!  Oh, the memories.

This afternoon’s album is the “Broadway’s Closer to Sunset Blvd.” album (which by the way only featured the younger Isley Brothers…Ernie & Marvin Isley plus Chris Jasper…. I guess they were going through a breakup or something) that was recorded in 1984.  My favorite song on it is “Serve You Right”.

Enjoy! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment