Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Standing Above the Crowd Chapter Summaries and Excerps - Chapter 2: Doing It In 3D!

As you get to know me better through this book, you will realize that I’m a simple guy who likes simple solutions. I came up with the 3-D concept years ago when I was playing around with a couple of keywords for a speech I was preparing to give to young people. I wanted to use my last name, Donaldson, in the speech so it would be memorable, but I thought, “There’s nothing catchy to play off with my name.” Then it came to me—I could play off the letter D. And right away, I came up with three keywords that begin with D. As a matter of fact, I put them into a concept we’re all familiar with since we are used to seeing things as one-dimensional, two-dimensional, or three-dimensional. Just look around and you can see how many different angles and dimensions there are to just about everything we observe. So I said to myself, why not? Let’s do it in 3-D!

My three D’s are Desire, Dedication, and Discipline. After having the right attitude, and the persistence to “keep on keeping on,” these three keywords are at the top of what it takes to be successful.

Cover_Copy_-_James.pdf Download this file


James Donaldson’s - Standing Above the Crowd book is now available in ebook format! You'll find it on Amazon (just tpye my name into the search bar)

Of course, to order your own personally autographed copy for only $19.95, please go to www.StandingAboveTheCrowd.com and James Donaldson will personally autograph your book to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment