Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Standing Above the Crowd Chapter Summaries and Excerps - Chapter 10: - Fighting For What You Want In Life

I have learned to channel life’s frustrations into a motivating force for me in everything I try to accomplish. I learned a long time ago not to back down and to “go for it.” What’s the worst thing that can happen? What, I might lose? Guess what? I just might win also!

At times, you really have to step up and fight for what you want in life. Fighting doesn’t mean it has to resort to fisticuffs or verbal sparring, but you will have to take a stand. Are you willing to fight for what you want in life? Are you willing to do it? You’re capable and able, but are you willing? Successful people are usually on the offensive and are willing to fight for what they want in life; they are the people you’ll end up competing against when it comes down to it.

There’s no need to fight dirty (and I don’t encourage it anyway), but you’ll find yourself pushing yourself further than you ever imagined if you resolve never to back down.

Stand up for what you want in life and you’ll end up a winner!


Cover_Copy_-_James.pdf Download this file


James Donaldson’s - Standing Above the Crowd book is now available in ebook format! You'll find it on Amazon (just type my name into the search bar)

Of course, to order your own personally autographed copy for only $19.95, please go to www.StandingAboveTheCrowd.com and James Donaldson will personally autograph your book to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment